Monday, October 19, 2009

Enjoying My Feet


I find my feet to be one of the most attractive parts of my body. I have always had strong, flexible feet and ankles. I think nothing of picking up things I drop with my toes. But until we began exploring D/s some five-ish years ago, I did not view them as part of my sexual being.

I receive a lot of pleasure from my feet. j massages them nightly, and has found a point on the sole of my feet that is very erotic. When he rubs his thumb in this area I get very aroused. Of course, there is something truly intoxicating about having a man lick and kiss my feet, belittling himself before me.

I have begun to realize that I enjoy the power my feet bring me. I like hearing the sound of my high heels when I walk around, or the glances of others when they see my shoes. Sure, my tennis shoes may be more comfortable, but my heels are the ultimate aphrodisiac- for me and for those around me!

6 comments:

  1. i could not agree with you more about heels being the ultimate aphrodisiac!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the phrase is, "do what you love and your submissive husband will gain pleasure in your service"

    ;-}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a devout foot fetishist. I started out with a fetish for ladies high heeled shoes and boots but Her Majesty trained me to worship her bare feet and has transformed me into her devoted foot slave. Her beautiful feet play a leading role in many of our kinky little D/s scenarios! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed! I love my feet in heels as well : ) There is a certain power to heels, the heighth, the strength, they make me stand straighter and feel more dominant. Stand and walk tall if you will. Love strappy sandels that take a long time to put on so that anthony has to help me. Many good time have been had getting me "into" my shoes : )

    -D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love to see a woman who gets enjoyment out of her feet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My lifelong love of feet directed me into the world of submission. I am lucky to have such an understanding wife when it comes to this. It also works to her advantage having a foot masseuse every night.

    ReplyDelete