Friday, March 4, 2011

Taking My Bitch


j was bent over the bed with his panties around his thighs, a vision that took my breath away. It had been a weekend of torture for j. I had been too busy with my job to deal with his weeks of transgressions but as things settled down at work, they heated up at home. The night before I had put him over my knee and spanked his ass until it was bright red. I had little compassion for his whimpering, and kept reminding him that he was here to serve me. Then I had him hand wash all the floors in the house naked, except for a pair of panties. Since he washed the floor on his hands and knees, I had an excellent view. Seeing him like that got me incredibly aroused.

Now here he was, ass in the air, practically begging to be taken. I walked around the bed and slapped him several times in the face with my Feeldoe. I ordered him to suck it. "Get it wet, bitch.... it's going to be the only lube you get!" He sucked the cock, licking and slurping on it as I moved it in and out of his mouth. After taunting him this way for a few minutes, I was ready to take him.

I placed the tip of my cock against him, slowly entering him. Normally I put the head in quickly and allow him time to get used to the sensation before continuing on, but this time I watched as he gradually opened up to take in the head of my cock. He cried out a bit in pain, but I just laughed at him. As my cock entered him deeper, I could feel the pressure of the Feeldoe inside of me, and finally, all the way in, I gasped as it rubbed against my clit.

It wasn't long before I felt j's body pushing back towards me, wanting more and more of my cock inside of him. "You want it, don't you, bitch?," I asked. "Oh yes Ma'am, " he cried. I gave it to him, taking him hard and fast, watching my cock slide in and out of him.

I could feel my own juices dripping down my thighs and despite great control of my pelvic muscles it was getting tough to hold the bulb of the Feeldoe inside as I got wetter. I took it out of me told j to get on his back. I know this disappointed him a bit as he was enjoying rubbing his cock against the bed as I took him. Still, he was eager to please me and had his tongue out of his mouth, eager to lick me, as I lowered myself down on his face.

I rode his face with abandon, knowing his entire head was probably getting wet. I felt my climax building and grinded my pussy against his face. My hips began bucking and j struggled to keep his tongue aligned with my pussy as I came on his face. I moaned and screamed for what had to be a couple minutes- the orgasm just kept on coming!

As my climax was finally receding, I moved my body lower against j. "You wanna put your cock inside me? You wanna cum inside my pussy, bitch?"

"Only if it pleases you, Ma'am." he responded, but I knew he was eager for release.

"Too bad, maybe next time," I said with a grin, as I headed off to the shower.

* To those followers who are waiting to here what happened on my weekend with two submissives, I will be posting the next 'installment' soon. I want to give j some time to catch up with posting about it on his blog.

6 comments:

  1. OMG!! This is incredibly hot... I think I'll spurt my panties in a second!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just read this post...WOW!...so very hot...and so very familiar to me as well...Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sexy post. I love f**king my hubby bent over the bed in his panties and stockings.

    lockeduphubby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is just too yummy! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great post and a delightful ending. Left desperate and keen to please.

    ReplyDelete