Saturday, March 13, 2010

House-husband in the Making


So many things have happened since my last post! Due to the poor economy, we have decided to close our business. Financially, we were taking a loss each month, and even though we have put a lot of our money into it, it is time to get out. Fortunately, I work outside of the business, and my income is enough to support our family, although it will mean living on a very tight budget until my husband gets a job. I am confident that he can, although it might take a while.

A few days ago, he started referring to himself as a house-husband. At first, I was a little taken aback by this, but now I am beginning to embrace it. I like the idea of him spending his days caring for our daughter, the house, and meeting My needs. While initially through the stress of closing the business my Dominance had waned, I feel it was returned, as strong as it ever was.

One of the great things about having a submissive around all the time is knowing that my needs (whatever they may be) will be met at a moment's notice. This morning, for instance, as he got out of the shower, I ordered j to lick Me. He moaned a bit as he got between my legs and began lapping away at my pussy. I became so wet, and enjoyed grinding myself against his face as he licked me, ensuring that entire face was covered in my juices.

I squeezed and slapped his balls, and rubbed his cock periodically. He was so aroused that he could take very little before he pulled away from me (his sign that he is close to the edge). In fact, when he did ultimately climax, I was not even touching him.

I plan on giving him a list of tasks I expect him to complete each day. Amidst the chores, I will be sure to intermingle different tasks put in for my pleasure, such as wearing clothespins on his nipples, writing a post for his blog, making a sexy video for me, or putting in a butt plug before going about his other chores. The ideas abound!

In the midst of all these transitions, I have been fantasizing quite a bit. My developing friendship with another submissive has caused me to fantasize about having j and him together, both serving Me simultaneously. I'll be sure to post that fantasy soon... as it is VERY hot!!

1 comment:

  1. how lovely and written on my birthday, too.... thank you.... :)~

    bobbie....

    ReplyDelete