Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Prostate Stimulation & Milking


In our early D/s days, I wanted j to learn to appreciate and crave anal stimulation. I purchased him a prostate stimulator, namely the Aneros. The idea behind the Aneros is that the man can stimulate his prostate himself, by inserting the Aneros and rhythmically contracting the pelvic muscles. The contractions force the Aneros to apply pressure directly on the prostate. The device itself is relatively small, about the size of a finger and once inserted it stays in place.

I have milked j with the Aneros and also with my finger(s). Both are equally effective. At one point I had j in his chastity device for an extended period of time as a punishment for masturbation. Milking him drained him of his seminal fluid while not giving him (much) pleasure. This is important to do with some regularity during extended periods of chastity to maintain prostate health. While prostate stimulation is often used to make a man dry without giving him the pleasure of an orgasm, it can also be used to intensify the orgasm.

Prostate stimulation and milking is a big turn-on of mine. I love pushing j's button, literally, and watching as he tries in desperation to stimulate his cock in some way. Most times when I milk him, I have him tied up or at least cuffed, so he is completely vulnerable. he often bucks his hips up and down repeatedly, trying to get his cock to tap against his abdomen and give him some sort of sensation.

The Aneros is something we revisit from time to time, and I am always thrilled with the results!

7 comments:

  1. That sounds like something Lo7 would love to inflict on me

    ReplyDelete
  2. And She is so good at pushing my button!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this sounds like fun, may have to investigate further. Luckily Stockroom is within driving distance:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO jealous! Although it's probably good Stockroom isn't within driving distance of Me... I cannot imagine how much I might spend. I'm bad enough just with the site!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually the store itself isn't that big, at least the part that I saw..maybe there is a larger room in the back where they drag unsuspecting vanilla looking people and introduce them to their products.(perhaps I should have hung around longer:)..I feel a book coming on..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neither is Eros Boutique (Boston), but I managed to spend a fortune there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use the aneros when spanking my husband. Each time I deliver a spank his ass cheeks clench causing the device to massage his prostrate. So he gets milked and disciplined at the same time. I enjoy seeing him wriggle from the swats and his little weenie dribbling cum.

    ReplyDelete