Monday, December 28, 2015

Hot Texting Femdom Fun

I teased b relentlessly last night over text. My messages to him:
  • "I will always own your orgasms!"
  • "Going to make you strip to your panties and sit with Me a while as I masturbate."
  • "I like to make you cum in the most humiliating ways possible."
  • "I want you to lick me from clit to asshole... I cum so hard on your tongue."
These messages and more were enough to get My sweet love eager to pleasure Me. In his absence I had to resort to some hot erotica along with My special toy, the Magic Wand. I started with My fingers, rubbing both sides of My clit, almost as if it was a small cock. I rubbed up and down against the length of it, going deeper on My downward strokes until My fingers nearly entered My wetness.

After this manual foreplay, I pulled out My Magic Wand. I love the feeling of it buzzing so powerfully against My clit. As I texted him, I held it firmly between My thighs. After a few minutes, My hips were bucking against the mattress as I thought about him, alone and horny, so eager to touch himself. I didn’t allow it, and took great pleasure knowing he was hard and suffering for Me.  

Our rules remain- he is not to touch himself without My permission. He snapped pictures of his hard cock, hoping I might allow him a few pity strokes, as I came over and over again. My orgasms were wild, thrashing events, with animalistic moans of pleasure.

By the way, have you noticed the new URL? Thesensualfemdom.com! If you haven't already, bookmark it now because there is going to be plenty of super hot content coming your way. I have a couple of years of adventures to share! 


Lots of super hot posts, femdom erotic (true) stories, sexy fantasies, and yes- even a hot threesome, dear readers!

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing to me how erotic a simple text message can have on the submissive mind. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete