Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Too Much of a Good Thing

I have posted before about the difficulties that j and I have maintaining the D/s aspect of our relationship since we work together. Being together 24/7 is difficult, and since I am the boss both at home and at work, j is constantly serving me. It sounds good in theory, but it practice it has been a struggle. j needs his time to be in control (at work) in order to deeply submit to me at home. Furthermore, working together makes it easy to bring our work home with us.

I am happy (and a bit sad) to report that I will soon be working elsewhere. While I will miss being with j all the time, I feel that working apart is best. From the time we started working together a few years ago, D/s between us has suffered. In fact, the times that things are the best between us are when one of us leaves the office for the day.

As I have written before, j is a strong man. he is talented in many areas, and quite honestly performs very well in a leadership position. When I am around however, he does not feel comfortable taking any control. And I must admit, there are days that I wish I was not in charge all day (and night) long.

Considering how intense things were between us before we started working together, I imagine this blog will be getting steamy hot soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment