Sunday, June 21, 2009

Bound for My Pleasure

I have been feeling turned on lately, and my preoccupation with my sexy sub has been running rampant. Since we have children, time for extended sexual play is almost exclusively late in the evening. Yesterday was no exception, however throughout the day I had managed to tease him for a few minutes here and there. He has been wearing my panties for quite some time now, and when he arrived home for an outing yesterday I had a pair of pantyhose waiting for him. He put them on under his jeans and commented later that they served as an excellent almost constant reminder of me.

As we retired to bed last night, my plans for an erotic evening came together. I instructed j to remove all of his clothing and lay down on the bed. As he did, I retrieved rope and scissors. I had him lay flat on his back with his legs together. I wrapped the rope several times around his ankles and then between his feet several times before tying it off. Then I took another length of rope and encircled his cock and balls several times, pulling it very tight. This rope I then attached to the rope between his ankles, pulling until his ankles were pulled up near his body and his cock and balls had a constant feeling of being tugged. Finally I had him put his wrists together on his belly and tied them up in a manner similar to his ankles. I tied his secured wrists to his ankles. Satisfied that he was not going anywhere, and enjoying both my beautiful bondage and his erection, I moved on.

I attached a clothespin to each nipple, taunting and teasing him as I did. Then I attached four clothespins to his scrotum, giving each a tug so that I could hear him moan. (As a side note, one of my favorite parts of tying up his nether regions is the extra sensitivity it brings. He was intensely aroused despite the pain.) I teased him for a few minutes, lightly stroking his cock and running my fingers over his body. At some point I took pity on him and removed the clothespins from his nipples, but the ones on his scrotum remained. I took several pictures of j like this, which he may share on his blog. He began to moan from the pain being caused by the clothespins, so I removed them as well, but not before giving each one a quick tug.

Seeing j like that was making me wet and incredibly aroused. I laid on the bed opposite him, so that he could watch me masturbate. It worked out well since I had a great view of my handiwork. I moaned and thrashed about on the bed and reached a nice orgasm. j seemed desperate for some attention on his cock, and since his hands were pulled down near his cock I told him he could stroke his cock but could only use one finger. I giggled as I watching him struggle to figure out which finger would provide the most intensity, finally settling on his pinkie finger. He rubbed it up and down on his cock as best he could (which was not very well, since he was tied tightly). Still, he was so aroused from watching me play with my pussy and climax and being tied up that it was not long before he asked if he could cum. I denied his request, but told him to continue rubbing his cock with his finger. After some time I decided to cut the ties between his cock and ankles and wrists and ankles. His genitals, wrists and ankles were all still securely and tightly bound, just not to each other.

j was desperate for an orgasm, but I wanted to know just how desperate he was. I instructed him to turn over onto his stomach, which was not an easy task considering his bonds, but after some flopping he succeeded. I told him that if he wanted to cum tonight, he would have to hump the bed to reach his orgasm. He expressed doubt that he could get off this way, but desire and arousal led him to try. It was one of the sexiest things I have ever seen: j, with his wrists secured and extended above him and his ankles secured as well, with his ass going up in the air over and over again as he desperately humped the bed. The show was too much for me, and it was not long before I was having another orgasm as I watched him. This provided even more fuel for his fire, since I moan loudly when I cum. He was humping the bed vigorously at this point and I heard him breathlessly ask if he could cum. Feeling that he had earned this one, I allowed him to cum all over the bed (and himself).

It was a very intense experience, and I continue to be impressed by the levels of desire and arousal j can reach.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! I may have to try that one on anthony! : ) I do have a fantasty about making him dig a hole in the ground in my back yard, and making him lay on the ground and hump it : ) However, you are kinder to j then I would be, there would be no orgasm for anthony!

    Ciao!

    -D

    ReplyDelete