Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fantasizing - Part 2


* continued from previous post *

He kneels and looks up at me, in desperation. "Look at the floor, you are not worthy of watching me," I say, and before the words finish flowing from my mouth I lift my leg and push his head down with my foot. His head lowers until it is resting on the floor, near my shoe. "Lick it," I say, and immediately his tongue begins lapping my shoes. My toes are exposed in this particular pair of heels, and he licks closer and closer to them. I can tell he is eager and yearning to have my toes in his mouth. "Beg me, boy! Beg me for the privilege of sucking on my toes," I challenge him.

Immediately, out of enthusiasm I am sure, he looks up at me to beg. My hand draws back and I slap his face. I hear the gasps of those around us. "I did NOT tell you to look at me. I told you to beg!" He looks at my feet and begins begging in earnest, almost whining as he attempts to earn the honor of licking my feet. I beckon to j to come over and remove my shoes, and now I have two submissive men kneeling before me. As my admirer continues to beg and plea, I shove my toes into his mouth, mid-sentence. He begins licking and sucking passionately, as if he was dying of thirst and was just offered a glass of water.

I meet j's eyes and whisper, "Undress him." I know he does not want to do this, and that beyond that he is afraid of what might happen after my admirer is naked. Still, he follows my command, and as my admirer suckles my toes he is being stripped of his clothes. As his pants are removed, I see his erection. He is absolutely enormous, his hard cock nearly twice the size of j's. I am sure this makes j uncomfortable, which just adds to my excitement.

"Mistress, he is undressed, as you asked," j says meekly. I push my admirer away from my feet and stand up. I turn my back to him and push my pants down, slowly. I taunt not only j and my admirer, but the rest of the room as well, as they see me exposing more and more of myself. As I remove my pants from around my ankles, I call out my next command. "Both of you, lick my ass, now!"

Within seconds, I have two tongues on my ass, licking it. I feel the tongue of my love against my asshole, pushing against it and tickling it. I feel the tongue of my admirer as well, slightly beneath my asshole, They continue licking and I feel my pussy getting wet. I turn my body around so that I am leaning back against the stool and give my next order. "My pussy- lick it." I hear j gasp, the way that he always does when I give him the honor of tasting me, and then I feel them both there, tonguing and tasting me. My juices are flowing steadily now, and I have begun to moan.

The feeling of two tongues on me, lapping away, as a room full of people look on is too much for me, and I have a tremendous orgasm. My moans are almost animalistic in nature, coming from deep within me. My hips thrust up against their faces over and over again, as my body shakes in pleasure.

I feel my legs giving out beneath me, and I push them away. The pleasure is too intense and I can take no more. They are both on the floor now, looking bewildered. "You're coming with me! I'm not done with you yet," I say, as I quickly put my pants back on and head towards the door. I look over my shoulder and see j scampering to close his pants over his intense erection. My admirer is sitting on the floor, naked, looking bewildered. "Come on- get up! I want both of you tonight," I say, and he appears shocked but excited by my demand. Ahh, the fun to come!

2 comments:

  1. That is incredibly hot! Makes me wish i was the admirer :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very sensuous scenario. It makes me envious and want to participate.

    What I really admire, is that you could make this happen, yet you present it as fantasy. That is being honest.

    ReplyDelete