Saturday, April 21, 2012

Back and Better Than Ever


My eyes close and the images come to me... j riding My strap-on, the expression on his face as he sees Me kiss another man, his crimson ass after a punishment, piles of toys and rope on the floor after a night of passion. Even after months of a D/s hiatus these scenes flash back as if they were just last night. The more I reflect upon them the greater the desire to have these things back in My life.

The past year has been jam-packed with major life changes for us. They have all been positive, wonderful things but have sucked up much of our energy. We had a couple months where even vanilla sex was virtually non-existent. At the end of the day we simply did not have any energy left. Slowly things settled down and the level of intimacy began to increase. My mind began to turn towards Dominance and submission.

Just opening the door to those thoughts is enough to get my mind racing and my body craving his submission. And I will have it. Soon he will be begging for my touch and moaning with desire. Soon he will be between my legs, fulfilling My needs with no thoughts of his own. Soon I will penetrate him with my strap-on and hear him cry out as I take him. Soon he will beg for mercy knowing it will not come. Soon.

1 comment: