Thursday, June 16, 2011

Not Your Typical Foreplay!


I love a good spanking, but sometimes it is more fun to punish and torment j in more creative ways. Several days ago he requested to use my electric razor because he forgot to buy shaving cream. I allowed him to use it, but made a mental note to take advantage of the situation later.

I walked into the bedroom to find j facing his dresser, sorting out some clothes. I came up behind him, reached around and hit him in the balls. He yelped in a combination of shock and pain. I hit him again and then pushed him backwards onto the bed. Climbing on top of his body, I kissed him passionately, pressing my knee firmly up against his groin as I gently bit his bottom lip. A few minutes of passionate kissing left us both aroused and wanting more.

"Your face is a mess," I admonished him. "My razor is not a good substitute. I can't have you going around looking like this." I reached for the tweezers I left on the bedside table and began pinching them near his face, teasing him. One by one, I used the tweezers to yank the hairs out of his face. Sometimes he just flinched a bit, but other times he yelped and rubbed his face. After tackling stray whiskers, I thinned out his eyebrows.

As I continued to torture him, I felt myself becoming more aroused and knew I needed to take him. I ordered him to undress, quickly removed my pants and, still wearing my shirt, rode him. I grabbed onto the headboard to give myself extra leverage and rode him hard and fast, forcing him deeper into my body. As turned on as I was from teasing him, it didn't take long for me to climax. And, feeling generous, I let him cum as well. What a lucky boy he is!

8 comments:

  1. Sexy post, thanks. Before I started using IPL hair removal on hubby I used to enjoying plucking his pubic hair out one by one.

    lockeduphubby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you learn something new every day. Shall have to try and locate these for a viewing.

      Delete
  2. I just found your blog and really enjoy it.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I'm guilty of this too :) Oops!
    Wife loves throwing me down on the bed, too.. I think that's her favorite part, almost, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. I love your style. (I am new to yoru blog but looking forward to working through it>)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lucky man son of a bitch.where to find such a woman??????

    ReplyDelete