Thursday, March 19, 2009

Setting the Scene

Sex between sh and I is far less about intercourse, and more about reinforcing my dominance and control over him in a sensual manner. Sometimes it culminates in intercourse, but often it does not. Even when I do not allow him to experience an orgasm, I always have several. Like our vanilla counterparts, we have two types of encounters: quickies, and delicious, extended versions! The quickies are great in a pinch, but when I have the time I try to plan a scene. Unfortunately, for me it is not as easy as simply grabbing a crop and going at it. I like to know in my mind exactly what I have in store for sh prior to beginning anything.

The build-up for me is important- I love spending hours mentally debating about what I may do to sh. I enjoy making him feel vulnerable, so I focus on that. Blindfolding is great because not only does the lack of sight enhance his other senses, but it also leaves him completely unaware of what I may be about to do.

When I have decided on what I have planned for him, I begin teasing him. I whisper to him that his ass is mine later (during dinner), or that I am going to punish him and leave him begging for me (while sitting in the car). I will casually grope his cock, telling him that it is mine. By the time I am ready for him, it is all he can do to contain himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment