Sunday, April 12, 2009

Strap-On Fun

It always amazes me how the mind can replay especially intense moments, over and over and over with almost perfect clarity. That is what my mind is doing right now. Last night was a particularly erotic night for sh and I. I began the day by warning him that I would be taking him with my strap on. Whenever possible, I teased sh with little tidbits of what was to come (cum?).

I was sure to reach over and grope my boy several times during the day. I wanted him to know that I was aroused and thinking about what I had planned for him. Like a good sub, he shaved completely without me asking, as he knows I prefer him hairless. I waited and took my shower later in the evening, also shaving completely. I spent a few moments preparing the bedroom - lighting a candle and turning off the lights, turning on some music, and getting some toys out of my cabinet. Because I had not taken him with my strap-on in a while, I knew that I would need to ease him in to the size of my dildo. As I put on my strap-on, I immediately began to get wet. I stood alone in the bedroom, stroking it and anticipating taking him. After catching my breath, I went to the living room to retrieve him. I told him to undress completely, and put his Aneros in (a toy that stimulates the prostate). I smiled as he squirmed about, trying to find a position in which to insert the toy. I then took my leash and attached it to his collar, telling him to crawl on the floor behind me to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, I instructed sh to suck my cock. He sucked it with an intensity that I have rarely seen, and I felt my pussy get even wetter. This dildo is of average to slightly large size, so I was pleased to see him get much of it in his mouth. After allowing him this pleasure, I instructed him to get on the bed and put his hands over his head. I strapped him to the bed. I generally like having sh immobile when I play with him. For a while I played with him, allowing him moments of pleasure when I would stroke, lick and even lightly suck his cock. Of course, for each moment of pleasure, I provided several moments of pain. I used my crop on his ass and balls, the Wartenburg pinwheel over his entire body, and (a new one for us) hot wax. The wax was especially exciting for me. I loved watching his body squirm and writhe as the hot wax hit him. I thought he was going to jump off the bed as it hit his cock!

Throughout this time, I occasionally reached down and moved the Aneros about in his ass. I could tell it was stimulating his prostate, as he moaned from the pressure I applied. Now the real fun was to begin! I retrieved from my cabinet a few more toys - a small dildo, a larger inflatable dildo, and some rope. I removed the Aneros and used the small dildo on him a bit. Like the bitch he is, sh complained that the plastic at the base of the dildo was irritating him. I responded by removing it and inserting the much larger inflatable dildo. While it was painful for him at times, he was very receptive to it, and I was pleased when I saw the entire dildo was in him. He gasped each time I pumped it up a bit. Now, with his ass completely stuffed, I began to toy with his cock and balls. I slapped them a bit, then took my rope and bound his cock and balls. I like to bind them tightly and watch as his cock becomes even harder, straining against the rope. With his cock bound, his arms suspended above him, and his stomach covered in dried wax, he truly was a sight. I took several pictures of him like this.

The highlight of the night was taking him with my strap-on. I removed the inflatable dildo, released his arms and instructed him to get on his hands and knees. Since he is significantly taller than I am, taking him this way is always a challenge, but for me it is worth pursuing as I love watching my cock thrust in and out of his ass. My juices flowed freely as I pounded his ass, in and out, with greater and greater intensity. Occasionally I reached around and stroked his cock a bit, still wrapped in rope. I came twice while fucking him, as the feeling and sight of my cock banging his ass was too much for me! Generous mistress that I am, I allowed him to cum as well. I instructed him to go wash up and then come back to bed.

Never one to be satisfied by just a couple of orgasms, I instructed my sub to lick my pussy. I wanted him to realize just how sopping wet I had become. He drank all of my juices, his face covered with them by the time he was done. I had several more orgasms, at one point my pussy quivering so long I did not feel like it would ever stop!

It was a powerful night, one that I hope to recreate again in the near future. I woke this morning feeling more dominant and already fantasizing about what I have in store for him next time!

1 comment:

  1. Again a well written piece..you are truly one of a kind, and in VA?..I would have never thought, after having grown up there and left,some 20 years ago...things sure have changed

    ReplyDelete