Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Hunt for a Submissive


I have debated for a while about putting this on my blog, but feel it appropriate. I have been searching for a second submissive for a while. I am getting little more from CollarMe than boilerplate emails, 'hi, can I serve you' messages, and genital pics. I'm sure there are some great submissive men on CollarMe, but I have yet to find them. I have decided to take my search to the blog.

Readers of my blog know my D/s interests inside and out. And I think it is safe to say that the majority of my readers are submissive men. Here is what I am looking for, in list form just because I like lists. If at least 8 of the 10 items on the list below apply to you, I would like to hear from you (my email is in my profile).

1. Submissive man between the ages of 28 and 50
2. 5'8" or taller
3. Intelligent, can carry on a good conversation and write well
4. A great sense of humor
5. An interest in Female Domination that transcends kink
6. A desire to create a strong bond with a Dominant woman
7. Interested in regular contact via email/chat/phone with the possibility of meeting in the future
8. Able to discuss a variety of topics, with interests that extend beyond BDSM
9. D/s interests that are similar to mine (if you don't know, read the blog!)
10. Have to spell well or be able to use spell check (misspelled words are a pet peeve of mine)

I live in Virginia, though I am open to a long-distance relationship.

6 comments:

  1. can i ? Would love to !

    ReplyDelete
  2. kneel down & serve you.... u'r awesome, domme me sweet heart, let me lick ur whole body, let me lick ur feet, let me suck ur toes, let me cook for you, let me wash & iron ur clothes, allow me to serve you, hold my dick tight, let me live ur dreams..... take me into ur arms.... please

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I'm a little late to the post but I'd like to say that I've got a thing for women who like to cum from prolonged oral sex and can kegel themselves well during penetration. I'm a good looking guy and get make most women cum easily but I'm looking for a woman who needs focus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms. Sensual Femdom.. i just found this site and OMG if You were to meet me i think You would be able to check off all 10 of Your "items".. And if there were an 11th one that requested "an interest in wearing feminine attire" You could check that off as well ;-) i love Your blog, its openness and candor are informational and erotic at the same time..

    laura..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear goddess
    My name us Daniel I love female domination and have some experience. I would love to get in touch with you and see if you would accept me as a sub. I believe I fulfill all of your requirements. Regards Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear goddess
    My name us Daniel I love female domination and have some experience. I would love to get in touch with you and see if you would accept me as a sub. I believe I fulfill all of your requirements. Regards Daniel

    ReplyDelete