Monday, May 30, 2011

My Own Personal Peep Show


I am a bit of a night owl and find that one of the best ways to fall asleep after a busy day is an orgasm. j, on the other hand, often falls asleep earlier than I. No matter, of course, because I simply wake him and make him perform for Me. Sometimes I'll pull his head down between my legs, and other times I will have him stroke his cock for Me while I use a vibrator. he has this down to a science, and can put on quite the show, gyrating his hips, cradling his balls and pinching his nipples, even playing with his ass when I command him to. It's nice having my own personal peep show, whenever I want it. Oh, and in case you were wondering... no, I don't let him cum.

2 comments:

  1. What a woman! your pleasure is always more important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, chastitize... and j knows just how to get Me going! Somehow I think he enjoys watching Me get off just as much as I enjoy it. ; )

    ReplyDelete