Thursday, January 7, 2016

Feeldoe and Strapon Fun

Yes, I wish I had a cock. I will readily admit that I have a raging case of penis envy. I love cocks-
they are such a symbol of power and authority and when I wear one, I feel such control!

I have an assortment of strap-ons in a range of sizes and colors, but as my long-time readers know, my favorite is my Feeldoe. I think it's because it stimulates me while I fuck, and of course the lack of a harness is a big hit. The only problem with the Feeldoe is that it requires strong vaginal muscles to wield it properly. In other words... go a few months without wearing it and you literally have to 'work out' in order to use it again. (Here's where the sexy part comes in...)

The best way to build those muscles is to wear the Feeldoe as much as possible. So yes, here I sit with my giant blue phallus, the bulb embedded in me and the cock extended between my legs. Sitting down is no problem, but as I walk around I have to really hold it tight with my body. This is both challenging and erotic. It really turns me on. Not only am I walking about my house with a cock, but I'm feeling my wetness around it inside me. 

So yes, I have a cock and it's making me hot as hell! I cannot wait to plunge it deep inside the tight hole of a willing sub. I want to have the power, to make him helpless for my cock and my touch. I want to cum and either choose to allow him the same release or (preferably) deny him and make him linger aroused until I decide he has earned an orgasm. My orgasm is guaranteed, as it should be. 

I'm just hoping that the Fedex man won't come by and see me walking around with a cock between my legs. Then again, maybe that would be a good thing!

Shameless plug: Check out my books  The Domme in me is ordering you to!

2 comments:

  1. My wife has it, but she says that it's quite hard to hold inside. How could I suggest that she uses it more often?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife has a strap on and uses it at least weekly on me if not more often. So she can have a climax while taking me she will put on the harness then insert a bullet vibe in her and put the control for the vibe on the waist strap. then I'm in for a nice pegging until she climaxes.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete