Monday, January 4, 2016

Forced Feminization and a Confession

The first time I made a submissive wear panties, it was part of an exploration in humiliation. I knew it
would embarrass him to wear my feminine, silky panties instead of his manly underwear. It caused an instant erection, and aroused me as well. I loved the look of the feminine fabric against his masculine body, and it was the first step I took into forced feminization play. 

Since that first venture into this type of behavior, I have insisted that any submissive I interact with wear panties. I enjoy taking them shopping and holding the intricate, feminine panties up against their pants. It never fails to embarrass them and get them hard. It delights me as well. The truth is, I get aroused seeing men wearing women's clothing. Not just panties, either. Corsets, bras, lingerie, miniskirts. I find it all very exciting.

Now I have a confession to make... on occasion, I enjoy wearing men's underwear. Boxer briefs, specifically. Yes, they are warm and cozy, but part of the reason I love wearing them is that they make me feel a little manly. After wearing them for a day, I am eager to wear a strap-on or engage in other methods of female domination.

In my eyes, this helps reinforce roles in the relationship. When I force my submissive to wear panties (and a buttplug, or other insertable), yet I walk around in boxers, I am sexually free while he is feminized. Ultimately we are both aroused and happy, and that is what matters most! 




1 comment:

  1. When we were first married (very vanilla), my wife would occassionally wear boxers, and sometimes some of my shirts. I think it's super sexy. She did "force" me to wear very feminine panties once, with the specific intention of humiliating me, and that was intense. I'd like to do that again, frankly. I have a fantasy of us both cross-dressing: her wearing one of my jockstraps (sort of interested to see what it looks like on her!) and a football jersey with some eye-black, and me in something feminine. Maybe some day....

    ReplyDelete