Tuesday, January 5, 2016

The Chastity Game: The Adventures of a Chaste Submissive and His Key Holder Wife


For the second time tonight, Alexis reached between her breasts and fumbled with the keys.
“I guess you are wondering if I’m going to let you out for the night,” she said.
“No. I assume you probably won’t. You really seem to be enjoyed this.”
“You’re right to both. No, I won’t let you out tonight and yes, I am enjoying this. Quite a lot, actually.”
Alexis turned and faced Bryan, who was also now naked except for his chastity device.
“Your cock looks so small inside it,” she said with a chuckle. “I mean, really small. I guess nothing could get you hard right now.” Smiling, Alexis reached down between her legs. She rubbed her mound gently, fingering the tiny, well-groomed hairs.
“I bet even watching me touch myself couldn’t get you to grow hard, locked away like that,” she purred, as she spread her thighs slightly. Still standing, she spread her labia gently and rubbed her index finger against the side of her clitoris.
Bryan moaned in pleasure and frustration as he watched his wife. She looked gorgeous touching herself. He felt eager to be beside her, to be the one touching her, but he was afraid of any additional stimulation. As it was, he felt intense pressure in his crotch from the device. He rocked back on his heels and then forward on his toes. He felt exposed and vulnerable, and somehow anxious in his stomach. Helpless, he could do nothing but watch as Alexis continued to rub.
“Oh, yes, it feels so good. I’m still nice and slick from my orgasm in the car,” she teased. “I bet you would love to be inside me. It’s too bad that you couldn’t keep your hands off that pathetic cock of yours. You could be making love to me right now, but instead you are locked safely away. But don’t worry, I’m going to make sure I cum extra tonight for both of us.” That was what Bryan was worried about.
Alexis continued to rub against her clitoris, and then reached deeper between her legs. She bent forward slightly to accommodate her extended reach, and appeared to be rubbing her pussy. It wasn’t until she turned her back to Bryan that he discovered the truth. Now facing away from him, he could see that her finger had plunged inside her asshole up to the knuckle. Lexi loved when Bryan toyed with her asshole, but he had never seen her touch herself there.
“Do you like what you see, baby? Like seeing my finger inside my tiny hole?” she asked, as she continued to move it gently, deeper.
“Oh yes!” Bryan moaned. “You look so freaking hot right now! I just want to touch you so bad!” Bryan was practically begging.
“Mmm… I know you must be eager.” Between moans, Alexis continued, “You will not be leaving your chastity device for a week, so the more you are aroused, the more difficult it will be.”
Alexis picked up her face, and bent over further. Now Bryan could clearly see both her filled asshole and her pussy. She was practically glistening with wetness.
“I want you to ache for my body, though I suspect you already are,” she said, becoming more breathless as she spoke. “Now come kneel behind me and lick my asshole and pussy and make me cum, bitch.”

Feeling aroused and eager? Read more at amzn.to/1Z3wlBC

1 comment:

  1. I just bought and read this book this morning. I enjoyed it and just wanted to say thank you for your writing and for having an awesome and sexy blog.

    ReplyDelete