Saturday, January 2, 2016

Top 10 Humiliating Ideas for Submissives

Humiliation is one of my biggest turn-ons. I get wet seeing a man forced to wear panties, or bending
over to expose his hole for my strap on. I fantasize about forcing a man to serve me and my friends naked as we are fully dressed, and I love the thought of making him do embarrassing things that will no doubt arouse him as we laugh.

I decided to share a list of my top 10 humiliating ideas for submissives. These are all things I have done before, and all things I will do again. Remember- D/s should always be consensual, so even when I talk about 'forcing' a submissive to do something, it is only after careful negotiation and discussion prior to play.

  • Making him suck my Feeldoe or strapon. This may be my favorite humiliating task. I love the pucker of a man's mouth as he prepares to take my cock in his lips. I wrap my hands around the back of his head and fuck his face, as he and I both moan in pleasure and delight. Of course, my words reinforce his submission, "I'm going to fuck your face like the bitch you are!"
  • Making him refer to his cock, chest, and asshole in feminine terms (clitty, tits, and pussy). Men are so devoted to their genitalia. I like stripping those nasty terms of cock, erection, hardness, etc away. It's much more humiliating to make them use sexy feminine terms.
  • Forcing him to wear panties. There are so many ways to have fun with this humiliating idea. I enjoy taking him shopping for panties, holding the pairs up against his crotch in the store, and giggling as I see him growing hard beneath his jeans. Sometimes it is fun to hand him a balled up pair of panties in a restaurant and demanding that he go put them on in the bathroom and return his 'manly' underwear to me. In general, the more feminine the panties, the better. Pink lace, flowers, and even ruffles make my laugh and get me wet.
  • Ordering him to bend over and expose his hole to me. This act is so degrading, and yet arouses us both. I like seeing his hole, inspecting it for errant hairs, and having it available to stick my fingers, butt plug, dildos, or even household objects into. This pose is wonderful for putting him back in his place.
  • Fingering his pussy and playing with his prostate can be humiliating as well. Of course, the physical pleasure is exciting, but I make sure it comes with a hefty dose of humiliation. Over and over I talk about fingering his pussy, stroking his clitty, making him wet for me like the gurl that he is. I get him so excited that he humps my hand, and then I tease him for that as well. 
Those are five... five more to come with my next post!



1 comment:

  1. It's been a while, but I really do enjoy being on all fours with my ass up. It IS a humiliating position, because the main source of my pleasure - my cock - is furthest from her, even out of the picture. The focus is on my balls and my ass. Adding to the submission is that fact that I really can't see what she's doing, so everything's a surprise. Like.

    ReplyDelete