Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Acquaintances from the D/s world

sh and I have talked about becoming friends with couples in the lifestyle for quite some time now. Unfortunately, this is a little easier said than done. Sure, we could attend a munch, but the thought of being that public with our relationship is a bit too much for me at this point. I was happy to come across an ad on Craigslist about a week ago from another femdom couple in a similar situation.

After an introductory email, we decided that the best first step would be to chat online. We scheduled a chat meeting for 10 pm last night. Throughout the day yesterday I wondered how the chat would go: would we have anything besides our kink in common? would it be awkward talking to two people who already have an insight into my sex life? would the conversation flow at all?

It turns out I had nothing to be concerned about. Just a few minutes into the chat the conversation was flowing freely, and felt comfortable. Much of the chat centered on our present and past relationships. We share quite a bit in common in that area. It was refreshing to be able to express myself and not have to worry if something I say about sh might reflect our D/s relationship.

I hope that we will be in touch again soon, they seem to care deeply for both each other and their expressions of Dominance and submission. They have a great blog that can be found at The Path Least Chosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment