Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Erogenous Zones

It is funny how, over time, my senses change. My sense of taste has definitely changed over the years. Foods that I used to hate I now love (shrimp, onions, green peppers). I think that the sense of touch must also change over time.

I am sitting on the couch after a long day at work, getting my nightly foot massage. As usual, it feels great and relaxes me, but tonight I felt something new. As j rubbed along the sole of my right foot, I felt aroused. I am not talking relaxed and in the mood aroused...I am talking if he keeps doing this I might be the first woman to have an orgasm just by getting her foot rubbed aroused! I have never felt this sensation before, and I am loving it.

j decided to experiment and see if he can bring the sensation on by rubbing that area on my left foot. I feel it slightly there, but not nearly as strong. The sensation is the most intense when he initially touches the area. It almost makes me shiver, and I can feel myself getting wet from his touch.

While I have never experienced such a dramatic change in sensations, this is not completely new to me. My breasts, which were never very sensitive until a few years ago, are now incredibly sensitive. Also, I can reach orgasm very quickly now, whereas years ago it took me quite some time (30 minutes or so). It is not unusual now for me to have four or five orgasms in an evening. I know that j enjoys this, even though I like leaving him wishing for just one!

3 comments:

  1. Don't feel alone! When I started caring for D's feet, it was amazing to me how much pleasure she derived from having her feet massaged and her toes played with. So much so that I sometimes try to find positions to have access to her feet while we make love allowing us to combine pleasurable sensations. Heck, the first time I gave her a pedicure, I thought it was going to send her over the edge. I think she's gotten used to it now. Her reactions are not as strong as she regularly gets her feet rubbed now, but I know it still gives her great pleasure and relief. I still think most of your shoes are simply torture devices!

    -a

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think part of it, for some women, is the fact that they are allowing their sexuality, and sensuality, freedom that they may have never experienced before. With the focus specifically on her, rather than him or they, in time she can relax and open herself to truly experiencing rather than doing or being "done". We are given free reign to indulge in the feminine sexuality which is as potent and heady as the masculine but often supressed or explored in lesser degree than it should be to experience the fullness it can offer.

    And definitely time and hormone changes can affect us as well.

    Enjoy!!

    EE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so agree with Eclectic Enchantress! Allowing myself the freedom to completely be open with my sexuality is very liberating, and has opened me up to many more sexual experiences. You are a wise woman!

    ReplyDelete