Sunday, April 19, 2009

You CAN Teach an Old Dog New Tricks

Okay, so sh is not exactly old, but several years ago it was pretty clear that he would always have distaste for the pain I wanted to inflict upon him. He was...for lack of a better term, a wimp. Anything beyond a light spanking was too much for him, and while I knew he was willing to attempt to take more pain, it quickly removed him from subspace. Definitely not the desired effect!

Fast forward a few years, and lots of play time in between. I have spent quite a bit of time enjoy sh's body in the way that I desire, while trying to make the experience enjoyable for him as well. Spankings and croppings have been interspersed with stroking his cock or rubbing his ass. Over time I increased the amount of pain I subjected him to, as well as the pleasure he received for taking it. It seems I have made a breakthrough. He is able to accept much more pain now, and remains aroused throughout. I am pleased that he has grown to become a better submissive. He is now meeting my needs in ways he could not before.

I am pleased to report that I can enjoy the glow of his ass without listening to him whine afterwards! Life is good!

1 comment:

  1. hmmm....great story! I am introducing my wife to FLM....i enjoy being her bad boy....and receiving corporal discipline. She has spanked me several times....last night was the best yet..i have love marks and brusies on my ass. I reminds me of her loving authority through out the day! I have been glowing an beaming all day.....

    ReplyDelete