Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Reflections

Some time ago j posted in his blog about housework as a gift. At the time, I probably did not give his post the attention and reflection that it deserved. The truth is, j does a lot for me, both around the house and in general. Yes, he is my sub, and as such there are things that I require of him, but even before we were into D/s, he was very attentive.

j is a fantastic father, treating all of our children (including my three from a previous marriage) as his own. he cares deeply for them, and though he sometimes becomes frustrated with them, he is supportive and always willing to go the extra mile for them. he takes our daughter to girl scouts and gymnastics whenever I ask him to (and often times without me asking).

j does the laundry, including washing my panties by hand. This task had been part of a punishment that was given to him but he loves doing it and I love watching him wash my panties with such care. he makes dinner, does the dishes, takes out the garbage... most of these things he does without me ever mentioning them.

j does so many things for me, but where he really shines is in the bedroom. he becomes so aroused simply by pleasing me, hearing me moan and orgasm. he is always ready and willing for me to take him to new heights in submission, and accepts that I will always keep his safety and best interests in mind.

The truth is, that just as I did not give his post on housework as a gift the attention it deserved, sometimes I do not give j the attention that he deserves. I am blessed beyond compare, not just with an incredible submissive but with an incredible man.

I am not perfect, and sometimes I am downright irritating. But never, ever has j made me feel bad about myself, my moods or who I am. Tonight I am thankful for what God has given me. Tomorrow he goes back to being my sexy little bitch!

2 comments:

  1. It's great to see things are going well. D and I have been thinking of you guys between work and school and kids. Hopefully you'll have some time to breathe! D is on vacation with her best friend this week. Things have been busy here, but mellowing out now. We miss you two, hope to catch up soon!

    -a

    -a

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to hear a post on the appreciation of our partners : ) Periodically, I try to do the same for anthony. We are lucky, lucky women, and it would behoove us to remember that! : )

    anthony is correct, we have been thinking of you, and hope to see you both soon! We miss you!

    -D

    ReplyDelete