Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Quest for the Alternative Collar

j has had a shiny metal collar from Eternity Collars that he has worn throughout the winter and continues to wear now. It is a very significant symbol of his undying devotion to me. He actually wore it for a couple years straight, but then I removed it when I became concerned after someone noticed it and was actually aware of the significance of it. Yup, we were outed (at least by that one individual). Actually, in hindsight I believe that he probably knew what it was because he is a sub as well. After that experience I was hesitant to put it back on him, but did in early winter since I knew he would be wearing shirts with collars. It is still noticeable even then, as I see a glint now and then in the back as it catches the light, but someone would have to be looking carefully to really see it.

Now, with the warm weather, the collar is showing again. It is time for some sort of alternative collar. My sub has suggested anklets, which I think would be a nice idea. They would still be a problem though at the beach, for instance. I have considered a simple chain that would be no different from what some men wear, but I just want something more sturdy. I want something that I can grab and yank him by when I want his attention!

The search continues, and I know I must make a decision soon. In the meantime, I am aroused thinking of the possibilities. A small tattoo sounds nice, as does a piercing. While neither are a collar per se, they are permanent reminders of his desire to serve and please me.

Ultimately I believe the solution may end up being a combination of alternatives: his regular collar for the winter months, anklets for most other months, and something small to use at the beach or pool...maybe even his steel cock ring for these occasions? I am curious how other D/s couples incorporate collars into everyday life!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sensual Femdom,

    i have always found a combination of anklet and chastity device to be effective. Usually at least one item can be worn with piercing/chastity device combined always an option.

    pupsicle.

    ReplyDelete