Wednesday, December 2, 2009

CollarMe Gives Me a Headache

I am sure most you readers are familiar with CollarMe. I joined a few months ago, thinking it would be nice to get to know others in the lifestyle. And, of course, the idea of having another sub serve me has always been a turn-on. I expected that I would receive messages from a fair number of people. What I did not expect was some of the messages I have received.

It seems that a good portion of the submissive population there thinks that after a single message back and forth, a Domme is ready to tie them up and beat them. Most of them send one line emails, frequently with poor grammar or misspellings. I have received enough penis pictures to make me want to gag. Really? Seriously? I want a man to serve me and you think the best way to introduce yourself is by messaging me with a picture of your wang? Ugh!

I have received a few nice, thoughtful messages, and I appreciate them. I respond to them, even if they don't meet my needs, because I appreciate the time and care they put into writing me. But frankly, the CollarMe experience is pretty disappointing. I'm sure there are good subs on there, but I am not finding many!

5 comments:

  1. I think the biggest problem is that the majority of "subs" out there are already married, realized that they were subs after their marriage, and some of them get off on the idea of even the littlest correspondence with Dommes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say 'little shaun' has hit the nail on the head here; it seems incredible to me that one who shows such little regard for a Woman - any Woman - as to send unsolicited pictures of their parts to Her has as little respect for himself as for the Lady concerned.

    Although I know I cannot apologise for the coarseness of others, please be assured, Ma'am, that we men are not all made like that, and that many of us would be honoured to serve a Mistress in any way we could, whatever the cost to our puffed-up pride and egoism.

    With the greatest respect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might want to try fetlife http://fetlife.com which appears to have slightly more literate and thoughtful members.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found my loveslave on CM. He's truly one in a million.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been part of CollarMe for a few years. I used to like the forums and be pretty active in them.

    ReplyDelete