Sunday, December 27, 2009

Follow Up to Christmas Sucks

In the past couple of days I have recovered a bit from the Christmas slight. Although I have done my best to forgive and forget, not having a present from j on Christmas morning has left a wound that will take time to heal. Still, having some time together has helped me to feel better.

I greatly appreciate the input from those who have responded. I believe that j simply did not feel that he could live up to some of the gifts he had gotten me in the past. Like most men, he failed to looked beyond the big money gifts to the big thought gifts (which I would have liked just as much, if not more anyway). One of my readers responded that since he was so limited in time, he did not have the time necessary to come up with a thoughtful gift. He actually did have quite a bit of time. Even though he worked all the way up until Christmas, his time at work was more of a supervisory role (and he just needed to be there). He had even told me that he felt that he did not have much to do while he was there.

We have talked quite a bit about things, and it seems we are both feeling better. I feel quite confident he will not make this mistake again in the future.

Again, I appreciate the support. Time to move on! Juicy, hot, fun post to follow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment