Thursday, December 3, 2009

Female Masturbation

I came home from work today feeling exceptionally horny. I don't think there was any particular reason behind it, but I could not keep my mind off of sex. Despite having things to do, I decided to indulge in some masturbation. j was working late, and therefore was not around to service me.

Female masturbation is so different from male masturbation. Women luxuriate in masturbation, much like taking a bubble bath. It is not about how quickly a woman can climax, but rather about the experience as a whole. When I masturbate alone (as opposed to masturbating when I am being intimate with j), I take my time. I enjoy my breasts, rubbing them and holding them, lightly pinching my nipples. I rub my fingertips lightly over my body and love the tickling-exciting sensation it gives me. And when I do finally touch my pussy, it is slow and passionate. I rub my labia, I lightly touch my clit, I put my finger at the entrance of me and feel how wet I have become. When I do finally reach orgasm, I moan loudly. My moans are almost animalistic and I feel completely uninhibited.

Masturbation seems to be yet another area where women get it right and men do not. For men, at least the ones I have known, masturbation is fast, a means to an end. There is no foreplay, there is no enjoyment of the body- there is just rushed stroking. I am always amazed by how quickly j can achieve orgasm when I let him touch his cock. And so many men masturbate far too frequently. Multiple times in a day, even.

I guess a good analogy is this... male masturbation is like eating from the buffet at Shoney's, while female masturbation is like a five-course dinner at a fine restaurant.

6 comments:

  1. I think you are right. A male who truly wishes to appreciate a woman should know this and make her arousal an end in itself and not merely as a rush job to his own satisfaction. Sadly too few men spend the time and effort to know and understand a woman's body and devote his attention to enhancing her ecstacy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That was really lovely to read!! Simultaneously stimulating and educational! Thanks for sharing! :-)

    Now that my orgasms are controlled by Her Majesty and I am only allowed 2 per week I enjoy them a lot more but they are over far too quickly!!!! :-p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could it be that male masturbation is more of a means to an end (much like most of the things that men do) as opposed to a journey (like most of the things that women do)?

    I'd compare male masturbation to getting "it" out of our system (both figuratively and literally) so that we can get on with our day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with you about the difference between male and female masturbation. And I think that's the reason why men don't get it right for us. Which gives us a good opportunity to show them how it really should be done! Any ideas about how a class like that should proceed?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ccompletely disagree.There are many many men who "edge" that is they get to the plateu and carry on masturbating close to coming for hours and hours.

    Most women I know masturbate for half an hour at most instead of the many ours I and others men do so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best thing I ever did was give full control of my orgasms to my wife, and stopped my chronic masturbation. Not easy, but glad I did it. Now, I get far more pleasure when she cums...I really savor her orgasms.

    ReplyDelete