Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Love Will Find A Way


It has been a while since I last posted, mainly because I haven't had a whole lot to write about, at least not pertaining to D/s. Things had been on hold while j and I both dealt with other issues, but I am pleased to say that it seems we are heading back in the right direction.

Yesterday was a rough day for me and on top of that, j and I were not communicating well at all. I was/am overwhelmed as I work on my Masters thesis, and everything was/is setting me off. Hopefully the worst will be behind me soon, but in the meantime I am a bitchy Domme! I messaged j yesterday, griping about my day. In typical male fashion, he wanted to fix the things that were causing me problems. While I appreciate that he desires to fix things, I really just wanted him to let me vent and try to understand. My irritation grew as I couldn't get him to understand what I needed.

Today has been much better. We were able to spend a good amount of time talking about what went wrong yesterday, and what I need from him. What he failed to see was that had I wanted him to fix things, I would have asked him to. I just wanted him to listen, care, comfort and assure me that this, too, will pass.

j unexpectedly spent the day at home (thanks to a heating unit that needed to be replaced). When I arrived home this evening, he was naked, completely shaved, wearing his collar, anklets, and one of his leather cock/ball contraptions. He looked sexy and delicious! Although our time was limited, we did engage in a bit of play and I even allowed him an orgasm. As always, of course, it was on my terms.

One of my favorite things to do with j is to play with and suck on his nipples. He used to hate this, finding it a bit painful. But through time and training he has come to enjoy and crave it. As I sucked, licked and tongued his nipples, his cock grew in size. I wrapped my thumb and index finger around his cock, just under the head. I stroked it a bit, and he kept pulling away from me, knowing he was on the verge of orgasm (and, as usual, not wanting to have one unless I okayed it). After several rounds of this I told him that he could cum- but I stopped moving my hand. His desire was so intense that he thrusted his entire body up and down on the bed in order to make his cock move against my hand. He really worked for that orgasm, and I enjoyed allowing him that release.

No marriage is easy, and while a D/s marriage (for us) is more fulfilling, it also requires more work and better communication. But we have been at this for five years, and have FAR more good times than bad ones.

1 comment:

  1. Hi:

    Thank you for sharing about the bad times as well as the good. No relationship is all roses and sunshine and as you say; "this too shall pass." That male trait of "wanting to fix things" sounds very familiar to me probably because I often do the same thing! ;-) Best of luck with your relationship and thanks for keeping it real!

    Best

    hmp

    ReplyDelete