Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Aural Sex


I admit it, I'm a moaner. More accurately, I am a moaner, a screamer and a dirty-talker. I like my sex LOUD. Whether the intimacy is snuggling, making love, or incredibly erotic D/s play, I constantly make some sort of noise. I can't even kiss without moaning!

I love to talk dirty. I suppose this contradicts my behavior in public, and maybe that is what makes it so erotic. I like being in control, and talking dirty allows me to direct my pleasure just the way I want it.

"Put your head between my legs and lick my pussy. I want to feel your tongue lapping at my clit." "Yeah, you're my bitch. I know you will do anything for me"... followed, of course, by taunts about all the various things I could make him do. All this excites me (and my submissive) even more, making the moment of climax utterly intense.

6 comments:

  1. I was almost there! what a picture in my mind you just painted.Thank you.I'm enjoying your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!

    I find it amazing in a woman when she feels free to vocalise herself like that. It moves me in such a powerful way. It's almost as if I can feel her pleasure. I find a woman's voice can reach deep within me and my being. I couldn't ignore it if I tried, not that I would want to.

    Robert A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I moan quite a lot, too (however not near as much as you). And I enjoy dirty talk. Not always, but from time to time.
    I wonder: Do you do all the talking, or does your submissive say something, too? I'm asking because my husband and I found it difficult to create something like "submissive dirty talk".
    I sometimes make him say how much he needs to be fucked or to fuck me, but even that is more like a dominant-led interrogation. There does not seem to be much that a submissive could say of their own accord - or is there?

    BTW: My husband once wrote a blog entry on this topic:

    rené: Submissive Dirty Talk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tamara- I do the vast majority of the talking. j is very inhibited when it comes to dirty talk, and even when I command that he talk dirty, it is pathetic at best! It's more funny than sexy.

    Like you, I will on occasion tell j to beg Me to fuck him or something similar, but yes- Dominant-led interrogation describes it very well.

    Over the years, j has turned into quite the moaner. he moans every time he cums now... then again, I am sure that is due in part to the fact that I don't allow him to cum very often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chastitize and anon,

    I know my moans/groans/screams/dirty talk enhances things for j as well. It's no surprise that j can barely keep his climax in check!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darn, reading this really reminds me how lucky some people are... To have each others vibe and enjoy giving each other these fun and deep experiences. You guys should count your blessings! Never take this for granted... You found a 1/1000000 situation :)

    N

    ReplyDelete