Wednesday, June 8, 2011

After Thousands of Orgasms, May It Rest In Peace


Long-time readers of my blog know how much I love my Hitachi Magic Wand. It has inspired posts, including My Scepter Is A Hitachi Magic Wand and has been mentioned in many more. Sadly, after years of use and many orgasms, I believe it has died.

It started making loud noises a few days ago, and today the motor seems to have finally given out. I'm contemplating giving it an actual funeral as it has served me well! I have quite a few vibrators, and of course the services of j, but none are quite as sublime as the Wand.

I will, of course, be getting another. There simply is no alternative!

3 comments:

  1. I always wanted to get a Hitachi Magic Wand for my wife, but never got around to it. I've heard no woman would ever regret buying one. I still may buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny.... before we had our Hitachi Magic Wand, we had a giant vibrator from Brookstone that we often used for my wife's orgasms, especially when she was on her period and wearing a pad. It was large and powerful and we named it Big Bertha. I think we both had some affection for it, as it was responsible for hundreds of orgasms. We were quite saddened when it finally died.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sub cuckhubby - you definitely need to get Her one! It is the ultimate vibrator and will give her incredibly intense orgasms. Maybe if you're a lucky boy She will let you use it on Her.

    lovetosubmit - Brookstone, huh? When my mind goes to Brookstone, I don't see vibrators. Still, they DO have a bit of everything, lol.

    ReplyDelete