Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Edging During Masturbation

Someone posted a comment on my last blog entry, asking why a Domme who can have multiple orgasms would choose to edge herself during masturbation. As happens so often when I start to respond to someone's question, it becomes a post unto itself.

I am capable of having quite a few orgasms in any given day. My orgasms, however, differ quite a bit in intensity and where I feel them. For example, I can bring myself to a quick orgasm in just a couple minutes through rubbing or tapping my clit. These orgasms are generally not very intense, but satisfy my needs if I only have a few minutes.

On other other hand, I can (and often do) edge myself during masturbation. Riding that orgasmic precipice for quite some time is both mentally and sexually arousing. I love that I have full control over my orgasm, and when I ultimately do climax this way the orgasms are forceful and extreme. Even as I am on the edge, though, I am feeling intense pleasure that goes beyond just a build-up of sexual tension. My muscles lock, I moan, I feel waves of pleasure emanating through not just my pelvis but my entire body. The orgasm that follows is concentrated, but ultimately is just the icing on the cake.

I hope this helps answer your question!

3 comments:

  1. I understand were your coming from with this now,your very much like me,when I've been in chastity for a long time.Then edged in that time until I'm on the edge of that orgasmic wave and the extreme of arouse just been held there for sometime is the ultimate in total control my Mistress has over me.Like you said the the feeling of intense pleasure that goes beyond just any normal orgasm, to appoint were the ultimate of climax, were like you said the orgasm are forced and extreme but unlike you I don't have any control.That's all in the hands of my Mistress who has total contol of my joy stick as she calls it.So willing to do anything for her at this point, but not knowing if I want her to carry on or stop and have mercy on me.My body just been drain of all its energy.That's why I like to be in chastity and this makes up for the lack of orgasms and I wouldn't want it any other way.Your a very lucky Goddess,you got the best of both worlds.With me it one or the other and that's why male chastity is on the up and more and more are getting in to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this does answer my question. I am the one who asked the question which led to this post of yours. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very interested in the whole tantric, edging, power exchange, femdom control idea ... would love to find a nice but cruel mistress in the Nashville area to control my pleasure and to edge me as long as she wants. Such intense pleasure, but why so hard to find? - Michael (sensualman1948@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete