Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Scent Of A Woman

Sometimes when I am teasing j I like to restrain him, put a blindfold on him and put earplugs in his ears. Cutting off some of his senses seems to intensify his other senses, specifically touch. When I first started doing this, my thoughts were to intensify the teasing I was giving him, taking him close to orgasm and then denying him. I have also toyed with hot and cold this way and get very strong reactions from him. Oddly enough, I had never considered appealing to his sense of smell, either when he was restrained like this or in normal, day to day life.

I have never been much of a perfume wearer. I put some on from time to time, when we go out for the evening or a special occasion, but not a day to day thing. But I am wondering if I should change that. The interesting thing about scent is that it lingers and affects all around it. I am not talking about bathing in perfume and reeking, but rather the soft scent that follows a woman wearing a particularly nice perfume. In this way, I could be touching j even when I was not in direct contact with him.

I wonder why I haven't thought of this sooner, since scents affect me strongly. I love pulling out our leather items and pressing them to my nose, deeply inhaling the scent that I associate both with looking sexy and our D/s love.

3 comments:

  1. W-

    Scent is truly one of the greatest senses in my opinion. anthony does notice what I am wearing, when I changes perfumes, etc. And he seems to enjoy all of it; I would highly recommend finding a signature scent, so that you can be "with him, even when you are aren't there." Perhaps a shopping trip is in order? Maybe for our next lunch meeting? Just a thought!

    -D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote a poem to my love regarding her scent. I have a beard and the scent lingers for quite a while after kissing and brushing her cheek, neck. It's a pleasant reminder.

    -pi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was dating a lovely young woman once. We worked in the same place: she in the offices, I in the warehouse. We dated every weekend. When I went out with her, I usually wore a dress shirt with whatever was appropriate for the occasion. In the late evening of those Sundays we sat on her sofa and shared intimacy. Her perfume was imparted to the fabric of my shirt as a result. The next day when I went to work, I wore the dress shirt. My fellows always knew the reason: I smelled of her perfume. It helped me to get through a day of hard work, and it was as if I was still with her in the dark, listening to music, and enjoying her closeness.

    ReplyDelete