Monday, July 6, 2009

Steamy Dreams

I have always had very vivid dreams, and the past few nights my dreams have focused almost entirely on D/s activities. Most of my dreams have focused on things that j and I have done before, but I must admit there were a few surprises. I do not know how much dreams indicate real desires, but if that is the case, my subconscious is sending me a flurry of messages. Some of these dreams have focused on more of a small group experience... watching another Dominant woman with her sub, feeling aroused beyond belief just by watching their interchange. That particular dream was nothing short of heady, an almost intoxicating experience (if a dream could be described like that). I woke up on the edge of orgasm, and quickly closed my eyes, hoping my dream would still be there.

Another dream involved j, being naked and bound before me, his body quivering in anticipation. My fingers lightly traced across his body, and I smiled, enjoying the musculature of his back as he strained against his bonds. I spoke to him softly but firmly, telling him that he would be mine forever. I wore a strap-on cock, and pulled his head up by his hair, telling him to suck my cock. He sucked me as if he was starving and my cock was the last food on earth, and as he did, I pushed my hips forward so that the strap-on rubbed against my clit. Then (and remember, this is a dream here!), from out of nowhere he was attached to a fucking machine. His ass was being fucked as he sucked my cock. If he leaned forward, more of my cock went in his mouth. If he leaned backwards, more of the cock went in his ass. His rock hard erection showed me that he was enjoying himself as much as I was. I bucked against him, forcing more of the cock in him, until I came. j, on the other hand, was not allowed to cum, and his desire was so great that he was literally screaming from want.

These are but two examples of these intense dreams. I do not know where they are coming from, but they are welcome to stay as they are giving me plenty of ideas!

3 comments:

  1. I recently found your blog and I really enjoy hearing another woman's perspective. Thanks!

    I am currently pregnant, and find that my dreams are quite vivid. I won't say I don't enjoy it, though. :) I love waking up with new ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the vivid pregnancy dreams, as well as craving sex non-stop during pregnancy. It was awesome!

    Thanks for the comments on the blog, glad to have you visiting. Good luck with the pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good God that was hot! I love the whole fucking machine thing! : ) I am getting more and more turned on as I catch up on your blog, anthong may be in some trouble tonight!! : )

    -D

    ReplyDelete