Thursday, July 30, 2009

It's Shocking!

When j and I recently went over our list of D/s interests, one of the interests he expressed was electrical stimulation. he had mentioned it in the past, but we had never done anything about it. Being unfamiliar with e-stim, I took to the internet. Unlike some of the areas of D/s, there was not a whole lot out there about electrical stimulation, but what I did find intrigued me and I decided to add it to our D/s repertoire.

Today I received a packing containing (amongst other things) a Rimba electrical stimulation device. I decided I would use it on myself before using it on j. As much as possible I try and do this, since I think it is important for a Domme to be aware of the sensations she is producing/inflicting. The Rimba itself is very plain looking. It's pretty much just a black box with some knobs on it. It came with some clamps as well as electrode pads. In addition to the Rimba TENS unit, I had ordered some electrode conductive gel as well as a Dual Contact Electro Penis Strap (now doesn't that sound intimidating?!).

The directions that came with it not very helpful, but the Rimba website online had some pretty good information. I must admit I was pretty nervous, and I decided that for safety's sake I would try it on my leg first. I put two of the pads on my lower leg. Slowly I began to turn up the intensity. Initially I felt.... nothing. But as I got the intensity higher I felt a gentle tingling. As I turned the knob even higher, the sensation became stronger and went from tingling to a tapping sensation. Oddly, it does not feel that the sensation is coming from the skin but rather from deeper within the body. It is tough to describe! It does not feel in the least bit electrical. There is no shock sensation, or zapping, or anything like that.

Since the experiment on my leg went well, I decided to try it in a more intimate area. I really wasn't prepared for this! Had I known it was going to feel so good I probably would have gotten the electro dildo (which also sounds terrifying). I knew I couldn't put the pad on my clit as it is important for the pad to have complete contact or zapping sensations can occur, and I certainly do not want my clit to be zapped!! I put one pad on each side of my labia, touching the base of my clit at the bottom. I started the Rimba up, and at a much lower intensity than on my leg I could feel the pulsing sensations. It is so hard to describe how it feels, except to say that I immediately became very wet. I played with the settings on the Rimba unit, and the sensations changed significantly. At one point I went to turn it down and accidently turned it in the opposite direction. I nearly jumped off the bed!

After playing with the Rimba for a while, I was so aroused. It was slightly frustrating as the stimulation could take me right to the edge of an orgasm, but not quite there completely. Nonetheless, a few taps on my clit and I was over the edge, moaning and writhing on the bed.

I cannot wait to use the Rimba on j and watch his reaction to it. For anyone who has not yet tried electrical stimulation, it is definitely worth it!

1 comment:

  1. I worked with radars for a while. One of the stories going around was about a couple of techncians who had to go up on the roof and replace some "klystrons", which were powerful vacuum tubes in the old days. Being winter, one of them noticed that when he walked past the rotating radar antenna, he felt warm. Being smart, he grabbed the antenna in both hands, and swept it back and forth over his chest for a while.

    I don't know how true this is, but as you know, radar is the precursor of a microwave oven.

    My point is that people who sell the electric device don't now all of its effects. From my own education and experience in electricity, I can suggest this: as long as the electrodes (the points of contact with your body) are close, say an inch or so, you should be all right. If you separate them, say from tit to tit, you may be responsible for serious damage.

    ReplyDelete