Monday, July 6, 2009

Shopping Fun!

Today has been an unplanned day at home for me. My daughter was sick over the weekend, and while she is doing better today, she is not quite well enough for camp. It seems that free time gets my mind wandering to all things sexual! Well, that and my dreams of late. Seems the D/s has entered into the dream realm, waking me up wet and wanting (pardon the alliteration).

For a while I contemplated how to spend the day. Truthfully, I should have done some cleaning, laundry, dishes, etc. But shopping for some bondage equipment, toys and lingerie sounded far more exciting!

My followers may remember that my favorite store has closed down. It was really heartbreaking since it seemed to be the best store on the east coast that catered to D/s fun. Still, online shopping has its perks. I can sit in my pajamas and fantasize while I shop. Both Stockroom and Extreme Restraints have added quite a selection in recent months. I have several items in mind, but do not want to post here because I like to surprise j. Needless to say, we will be trying a few new things soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment