Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I Love Me

I love being a woman.
I love that I look sexy in heels.
I love putting on lipstick every morning.
I love spending time with my children.
I love playing Rock Band and Guitar Hero.
I love spanking my submissive.
I love taking a bubble bath.
I love the smell outside after it rains.
I love having my pussy licked.
I love watching silly cartoons.
I love laughing.
I love putting on warm clothes after I have been swimming
I love catching up with old friends.
I love my family.
I love taking j to the brink, and then not letting him get off.
I love going to the beach.
I love curling up on the couch.
I love being in control.
I love the smell of pumpkin pie.
I love wearing a strap-on.
I love my job.
I love playing games with my kids.
I love masturbating.
I love tickling j.
I love going on vacation.
I love a good glass of wine.
I love torturing j's balls.
I love me.

7 comments:

  1. Thats a fantastic post - one of those ones that makes me smile when i read it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. half the battle is identifying what you want. So nice to she you have a bunch nailed down....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're making me love you too! *insert jealousy* Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post :) Makes me want to make my own list! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have to love yourself before you can love others - your list shows me that you love life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all of the great comments. It is so important that everyone recognize their qualities- the things that make them individual, and embrace them. My sexuality, while very important to me, is still just a facet of who I am.

    ReplyDelete