Monday, September 14, 2009

Yowzah!!


I was blessed today with some alone time with j. I decided to play with our Rimba electrosex unit a bit. I really like the feeling of control that it gives me, and it excites me to be able to straddle the line that separates pleasure from pain. By turning the knobs on the unit, I take j to a level of pleasure that is almost unfathomable- and then by turning them just a bit more his pleasure turns to pain.

But for today, it was all about pleasure for j- well, at least for a while!

With the electrodes strapped around his cock, I began turning the knobs on the Rimba. As the sensations overcame his body, he began to purr in pleasure. I sat between his outstretched legs and rubbed his asshole, slowly inserting my finger and applying pressure to his prostate. I then turned the Rimba up, very slowly, teasing him with the control I had over his body.

As I got closer to that extreme pleasure/pain threshold, his moans went from sporadic outburts to a continuous groan of pleasure. His hips lifted off the bed, and he asked me if I would allow him to cum. I allowed him, and his orgasm was extremely powerful.

Of course, I wasn't quite done with him yet! I got out my Wartenburg pinwheel and began scrolling it over his body. I ran it over his legs, his cock and balls, his stomach, chest and nipples. he kept jumping and yelping, reminding me of the little bitch that he is. Honestly, it is not that painful- more of a prickling/tickling sensation, but it makes him jump and I think he is afraid that I have the power to hurt him.

After coming down from his high, he gave me three very strong orgasms. I think he was surprised, when I allowed him to touch me, by how wet I was. I really do get off having control over his body, having the power to grant or deny him an orgasm at my whim.

3 comments:

  1. there are few things i love more than a woman who enjoys having that kind of power - i hope j enjoyed it as much as you did

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi:

    Thanks for sharing! That was a very sexy post! j is a very lucky sub! :-)

    We have an Eros Tek which allows my Queen to shock me remotely. Look Ma'am no wires!! The penis bands are the main attachment we use but we also have butt plug and a testicle parachute attachments. I fantasize about my queen bringing me to orgasm with it while she teases me with her stocking feet. We shall see if she grants my humble request when play time rolls around. Nothing is sexier or more powerful than giving the one you love control of your orgasms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. W-

    Agreed! Nothing makes me hotter or wetter than teasing anthony to the point that he is out of his mind, and then denying him release! he is always shocked at how drenched I get after I am done teasing him and allow him to touch me-good stuff! : )

    -D

    ReplyDelete