Sunday, September 13, 2009

Recap of a Great Evening with Friends

Last night our good friends Domina and anthony came out to see us. They thoughtfully made the drive to us, coming about an hour and a half, since we had both had crazy weeks here. It was great seeing them again! As usual, they both looked very nice, and Domina confessed that they barely made it to us without having to stop for a make-out session on the way. And while I did not confess it last night, j and I spent pretty much the entire day making out off and on. Seems that knowing we were going to be getting together with D and a got us both going!

While our night ended prematurely with a bit of a crisis involving one of anthony's children, a good time was had by all. I cannot being to describe how freeing it is to be able to be yourself completely, and know that you don't need to censor anything. We talked about so many things- from relationships and D/s, to food and Disney rides (yes, seriously!). I think I have written this before, but the great thing about Domina and anthony is that these are people I would choose to hang out with even if they were in a vanilla relationship- the fact that they share our D/s desires is the icing on the cake!

Even though the night was cut short, we are already planning our next get together. Domina posted on her blog this morning that the time we spend together brings up new conversations between her and anthony. I feel the same way. For us, it has been this way ever since we had our first chat online. Their relationship has spawned many ideas (for instance, j wearing panties every day is a direct result of anthony doing the same). I am sure that the more we get to know one another, the more our respective relationships will be enhanced.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, they do sound like a very freeing couple. It's good to know you 4 mesh so darn well together. I always think it's great when that happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is GREAT! I am so very glad we met W and j!: ) Can't wait to see them again!

    -D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so interesting, I follow both Blogs. Did you meet through the blogs? I think Lo7 and I would love to have friends we could be ourselves with

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, I posted a an ad on Craig's List looking for FemDom friends for anthony and I and W and j answered our ad-we are SO glad that they did! : )

    -D

    ReplyDelete