Monday, September 28, 2009

A Little More Satisfaction


Oddly enough, j and I rarely have sexual intercourse. There are many reasons for this, one of which is that I keep j so on the edge sexually that intercourse is generally over very quickly. Also, I like playing with j, teasing him, tempting him and I have more control when he is not inside of me.

Nonetheless, every now and then I just want to fuck. I had been teasing j for days through texts and little comments, as well as flashing him on occasion. I knew that had I allowed him inside of me, it would end quickly. Fortunately, we have some prescription numbing cream that is very effective in allowing our lovemaking to be quite prolonged.

I had j lick me for quite a long time, and each time I came it seemed that the orgasm was stronger than the previous one. But even though I was immensely enjoying his tongue, I really wanted to fuck! And fuck we did! With the help of the numbing cream, he felt very little, and I went to town on him. I rode him for a long time, and came so hard I scraped my fingernails down his chest, drawing a bit of blood. It was good, it was great, it was freaking mindblowing!

When we finished (after several position changes), we snuggled for a while, dozing in each other's arms. And while it may not have been our typical D/s sex, it was powerful and loving.

It was a wonderful release, and quite refreshing at the end of a long weekend.

3 comments:

  1. What a great Idea,Where do you get the numbing cream, that sounds like something I could use after being teased and denied for days on end

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think the D/s sex has to always involve blantant dominance, it's evident that you were in charge of the love-making and got exactly what you wanted. And I'm glad that j got some sex!

    ReplyDelete