Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Back, At Last...


Some followers of my submissive hubby's blog, Serving My Mistress, have already begun to read the stories about when my online submissive came to spend a few days with us. This was the first time meeting him face to face, even though he and I had been chatting for nearly a year at that point. This is now a few months after the fact, and I think that j and I have taken a while to post just to let everything sink in. It was quite the visit!

During t's visit, j was thoughtful enough to write quite a few times, getting his thoughts and feelings down, as well as making note of everything that occurred. It ended up being very helpful as it was a whirlwind of emotions, fantasies and yummy D/s sensuality.

I had spent many a night watching t on webcam, and we had become so close as friends in addition to our D/s relationship that when I met him it was just like meeting an old friend. The initial hugs, however, quickly led to touching, and then kissing passionately. I think it freaked j out when he walked in on t and I kissing shortly after we arrived home from the airport. I made certain to talk to him about that, and honestly talked to him many times during the visit. I felt it was important to check in on him and make sure he was alright. I realize that as the Domme, the decisions about what activities would or would not occur were mine, however as a wife I did not want to do anything that might affect his psyche or our relationship in a negative manner.

Before visiting, t had expressed to me many times that he wanted to sleep next to me, and after chatting so many nights into the wee hours of the morning, I yearned to feel his body against mine. We all went to sleep fairly soon after he arrived as j and I both had to work the next day. I was wearing some silky black pants a top that was open in the front. I instructed the boys to strip before coming to bed with me.

The boys couldn't be more different if they tried! j is very confident, and never embarrassed by anything (much to my chagrin). t, on the other hand, is embarrassed all the time, and especially relishes when I humiliate him. As j openly stripped off his clothes and paraded around the room, t timidly undressed and quickly got under the covers. Most of my attention was initially focused on t. He was, after all, my new toy. He and I kissed passionately, my hands moving all over his body. He has tons of body hair, and I enjoyed hearing him scream as I grabbed handfuls of it and pulled as hard as I could. As we were making out, j began to rub my body. His massage slowly turned more sexual, and I began grinding against his hand as I kissed t. The moans I made while kissing t were due to j's actions... something about that seemed incredibly hot.

I had a very powerful orgasm that night, heightened by the fact that I was being serviced by TWO submissives! I slept lightly, waking up over and over throughout the night. Every time I opened my eyes, t was staring lovingly at me. I don't think he slept at all that first night.

This is the teaser post for what was a tremendously exciting visit, which went beyond any of my expectations and has filled me with mental replays for several months! More to come shortly (yes, really!)

3 comments:

  1. What a lucky woman! Sounds like you were treated as the Queen you are =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely, Mistress L! Having two submissives serving me was a heady, exhilarating experience. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete