Friday, March 11, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

One of my readers recently messaged me through Pingbox and asked me to post my favorite BDSM-related gear. Here they are, in no particular order:


My all-time favorite D/s toy is the Feeldoe. The Feeldoe is a great alternative to the typical strap-on. It is convenient to use as I don't have to worry about putting on the harness for a strap-on in the middle of play. I can just slip the Feeldoe in and I am ready to go. I have used a number of different strap-ons and my Feeldoe offers significantly more control and certainly far more stimulation to my own body when I take j. It offers clitoral stimulation and vibrates via a small vibrator that can be removed. It's also super-easy to clean. It does require good pelvic control, but do your kegel exercises and you should be all set for a wonderful experience!


The Hitachi Magic Wand is a must-have for any woman, whether she is Dominant or not. It is the ultimate vibrator and has brought me to hundreds, if not thousands of orgasms. I own a number of great vibes, including the Eroscillator and several Doc Johnson vibrators. They basically sit in my toy cabinet gathering dust as I play over and over again with the Magic Wand. The Magic Wand is powered via an electrical cord, so no need to worry about batteries. When I use it, I generally put a lot of pressure on it, which tones down the vibrations a bit and makes them feel as if they are deeper within my body. Quite a few attachments have come out in recent years, too. I love using the Magic Wand for tease and denial with j... having him restrained as I apply it to his cock (on high, of course) until he is on the brink, over and over again.


Bondage tape is a must-have for me! Bondage tape has no adhesive, so it is not sticky. Rather, it is made of a material that adheres to itself. It is strong and gives very little when someone strains against it. Unlike rope, it requires no special knowledge of knots and restraints and it is quite safe, so you can play with little concern about circulation. When you are done, you can easily cut it off and discard it or unwind it and use it again. Don't get me wrong- I love, love, love rope, but in terms of quick and simple bondage, the tape cannot be beat.



Mmm... just the thought of impact play is enough to get me aroused! I love spanking, and the feeling of my hand moving through the air and coming down upon j's ass. Unfortunately, after a bit of this, my hand becomes sore. That is when I bring in the crop. The crop is lightweight, easy to use and offers a fantastic slap sound when it impacts flesh. j's ass quickly turns a beautiful shade of crimson under my crop.


Next on my list of must-have toys is the ball gag. The ball gag allows me to shut j up whenever the need arises. It quickly puts him into a more submissive position and is a great way to end arguments if they arise! I like using a ball gag on him before I punish him so that any yelps of pain are transformed into moans with the gag in place. Just looking at him with the gag on is enough to get me going!


The Aneros was one of our first anal toys, and remains one of my favorites. The Aneros is a prostate massager, molded to fit nicely inside the rectum. There is a handle-type piece on the end that is used for easy insertion and removal. When j has the Aneros in place, I use the handle to move it within him. Tilting it up puts great pressure on the prostate and is enough to make him absolutely shiver. I like the Aneros over a traditional butt-plug as it remains firmly in place, even during serious play. Some men report being to have orgasms with no penile stimulation at all when the Aneros is in.


j's collar and anklets come from Eternity Collars. They have held up to quite a bit of abuse and are still going strong. The collar and anklets are both secured with a screw that requires an allen wrench to open. j wears his anklets all the time, only removing them to travel or go through metal detectors (sometimes not even then... which is a funny story I will save for another time). The collar sits rather low on j's neck, so he wears it discreetly throughout the winter. I love being able grab onto his collar and yank him around. So very nice!


When j and I first started down this path of Dominance and submission, I had no interest whatsoever in electric play. After watching a few videos, though, I was intrigued enough to give it a try and I am so glad I did. The Rimba E-Stim Device is a great entry unit to the world of electrical stimulation. I remember the day this toy arrived, attaching the electrodes to my labia and using the device. It's difficult to describe the sensation, but it feels less zappy than tappy (told you it was difficult to describe)! It is safe to say that it can cause incredible pleasure or incredible pain. I purchased the Dual Contact Penis Strap to use on j, and the experience is one of complete control. I can bring j to orgasm without ever touching him at all, simply by turning the dials on the device. I can also bring him a swift zap of pain if I like. It is important to use the e-stim devices with conductive gel or the pleasure can turn to pain at unexpected times!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this info...the Feeldoe...and the bondage tape have definitely caught my Queen's eye! As for the Magic Wand...aptly named we would say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't tried the tape, but have seen it everywhere..my problem with the ball gags 9as much as I love them) is that I don't breath through my nose all that well (deviated septum) and can only use the airway or breathable models for any length of time,,and that aeneros is on my stockroom wishlist..you've got me intrigue on that product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mosthandy and HERsubmissive - you are very welcome! The Feeldoe is definitely one to try. I cannot imagine NOT having it in my sexual repertoire now.

    Alan - I have seen ball gags that have holes drilled through them. I'm not sure if they were custom-made or not, but seems that might work for you.

    ReplyDelete