Monday, March 14, 2011

Saturday Morning Fun, with a Surprising Twist

I woke up early Saturday morning, incredibly aroused. I am not sure what dream inspired such feelings, but it must have been a great one!

I require j to sleep naked so that he is available when I need him. I leaned over, kissing his mouth and face, then kissing my way down to his chest. As he woke I licked and kissed his nipples, and then bit them. My bites shocked him, erasing any grogginess he was feeling. As I continued to toy with his chest, I reached down and grabbed his cock. I was pleasantly surprised to find he was wearing his cock ring. I tapped against it hard with my fingernails, luxuriating in the sound of his moans.

Not wanting j to become too aroused, I slapped his balls hard, over and over again. I began to rub my clitoris, placing one finger on each side of it and moving them up and down quickly. I could already feel my juices flowing, so I grabbed j by the hair and pulled his head down towards my pussy. He immediately knew what I wanted, and got on his hands and knees with his ass facing me and his head between my legs. His tongue went to town, licking my pussy as I toyed with his ass. I love having him in this position, as I can play with his asshole, balls and cock easily as he pleasures me.

I reached a couple powerful orgasms with his tongue pleasuring me and then reached for my Magic Wand (conveniently stored right by the bed!). I turned slightly, pushing him off of me, and placed the Wand between my legs. With great pressure on my clit, I quickly came again.

j laid on the bed next to me, his cock hard and desperate for release. This meant I believe 21 orgasms of mine since he had a single one. I rubbed my right foot up against his cock as he moaned in pleasure. I tapped the head of his cock gently with the sole of my foot as I rubbed my clit with my fingers again. It had only been a couple minutes when he asked permission to cum. I couldn't believe he could possibly cum just from having the head of his cock lightly tapped, so I gave him permission.

I was shocked as his body started to writhe and I felt the cum hit my foot. I continued to tap against it as he came for what had to have been thirty seconds. When he finished I wiped my cum-soaked foot all over his chest, stomach and legs as I laughed hysterically at him. I still cannot believe that he was so desperate that he could cum that way!

1 comment: