Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Two Men In My Bed - part 2


Watching j go down on a man, just because I ordered it was an incredible feeling. Prior to that, the time I have felt most dominant is when taking j with my strap-on. This, by far, outweighed that experience. I couldn't help but rub my pussy, having several orgasms while I watched this show that I was controlling.

Now drenched, I pulled j off t and towards me and guided his head to my pussy. He licked enthusiastically and I came yet again. By this point I was practically shuddering when I reached orgasm... my body was at such a heightened state of arousal. I wanted t to remain aroused, as my intention was to keep him turned on as long as possible while allowing him no release. I licked and sucked his cock gently and then stopped, edging him closer and closer to orgasm yet denying him every time. Just when he seemed to be anticipating what I would do next, I fingered his virgin ass.

I wanted t to feel what it was like to have no control- to be helplessly restrained and blindfolded. I told j to lay on his back. He actually hard a difficult time getting hard (something we have chalked up to some meds I gave him to help him last longer). When I was finally able to get him erect, he came immediately after I lowered my body onto him. He got very little enjoyment out of it due to his deadened sensations, which pleased me.

Somehow, I still hadn't had enough. I pulled out my Hitachi Magic Wand and pressed it hard against my pussy. As I did this, I would yank oh t's nipples as hard as I could, or rip out some of his chest hair. His moans of pain mixed quite nicely with my moans of pleasure. Eventually my body had had enough, and I collapsed, falling asleep between my two wonderful submissives.

... there is one more post in this series which will prove to be the hottest of all. Coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment