Thursday, March 3, 2011

Two Men in My Bed!


I cannot begin to tell you how exciting it was to have two men in my bed that first night. I knew t was exhausted from his day of preparations and his flight in, so we went to bed early (meaning no D/s festivities... but there was plenty of time to come!) The next day, I worked for part of the day and j worked for the whole day. That meant leaving t at home alone. Before leaving for work, I left t a pair of my panties to wear. He was utterly embarrassed by this - which was just what I wanted! t spent his time cleaning the house- vacuuming, cleaning out my pantry and cleaning my bookshelves.

When I arrived home from work, t met me at the door. He was practically glowing in anticipation. We spent the rest of the afternoon embracing, kissing, holding each other... nothing at all D/s oriented. That was to come that night! j arrived home and seemed a bit distraught. Turns out he had a hard time knowing that t and I were alone and he wasn't part of the games. That night, after dinner, the real fun began!

I had j and t both strip down to their panties for me in the bedroom. I taunted them for a bit about how sexy they looked in their beautiful panties. t was horrified (though secretly loving it!). After pushing him down on his back, I pulled out some cuffs and attached both of his wrist to one side of the headboard. I also put a blindfold on him. I had j remove his panties for me. Although very hairy in general, t's groin is completely shaved. His penis is on the small side, but his balls are enormous - far bigger than I have ever seen. I teased t for a bit, yanking on his chest hairs and pulling out handfuls of hair as he screamed. I was dripping wet just hearing his cries. I kept telling him what a bitch he was, and that now that he was restrained, he was Mine to do with as I pleased.

t was on the verge of tears from the pain when I decided to reward him a bit. I lowered myself down his body, kissing and caressing his chest and stomach before reaching his throbbing hard cock. I teased it a bit with my tongue before lowering my mouth and taking it all in. I would suck on it a bit, listening to his moans, and then stop and slap him or yank on his chest hair some more. This went on for a few minutes, as j looked on- very much aroused himself.

I decided to bring j in on the action. One of my biggest fantasies is a forced bi situation. j has sucked my strap-on many times, but never the real thing. In fact, I have teased him about making him go down on a man for years. I told t that we were going to play a game. Someone was going to suck on his cock- and he had to guess whether it was j or me. He groaned out of humiliation, but also out of arousal as his cock grew even harder. I motioned for j to suck on him, and he did with gusto! He licked up and down t's shaft, taking the head in his mouth and toying with it before taking him deep down his throat. t moaned passionately and could barely get out the words, "It is j, Ma'am."

.... to be continued

2 comments: