Thursday, March 10, 2011

Caged In - A Domme's Fantasy


Fantasies run rampant in my mind. There are some that, although hot, I probably would never try. There are others that I am just waiting for the perfect opportunity to fulfill. This fantasy is definitely outside what I normally might do with j or any other sub, but it does make me wonder what I might be capable of!

j and I have a weekend alone, and I decide it is great time to put him in his place. I tell him to get dressed quickly as we need to run an errand. Once dressed, I have him drive to PetSmart. He thinks we are there to purchase food for our dogs, which we do, but then I take him over to look at the dog crates. Within earshot of several male shoppers I explain to j that since he is my little bitch, he needs to be treated accordingly. I look over several of the crates, loudly considering whether they are big or secure enough as he blushes crimson.

I select a crate that I believe will work nicely, and we purchase it. Immediately after returning home, I have him strip down to his panties and have him put the crate together. I tell him to get inside the crate. I don't put a blanket or towel down over the bottom of the crate, and I am sure it is uncomfortable for him, but I don't care. I place a large lock on the door to secure it closed. I then cover the crate and leave him alone, locked up, in the dark.

For the next several hours I go about my business. I talk to a girlfriend on the phone, read a magazine, workout and take a shower. When I step out of the shower, I hear him calling for me. He begs to be released to use the bathroom. I explain to him that, as my bitch, he is being crate-trained and I know he won't go in his crate. I tell him he needs to wait.

I leave him this way for another hour, then return to the crate. He is so excited to see me, thinking my presence means his release. Instead, I force him to drink a glass of water and leave again. I return later, expecting to find him again begging to use the bathroom. When I uncover the crate I see him masturbating furiously. I unlock the crate and pull him out by his erect penis.

As he starts to stand, I push him down to the ground. He looks up at me, shock written all over his face. "That's right, bitch," I say, "you can crawl around on the ground like the dog you are." I put the gates of hell on his penis and attach a leash to it. As I pull him through the house on his leash, I ask him if he wants to pee or if he wants to cum.

He begs to use the bathroom, almost crying at this point. "Too bad," I say, "first you are going to cum." I stroke his cock through the gates of hell and hear him whimper... partly in pain, partly in pleasure. I roughly take the gates of hell off him and furiously stroke his penis. I don't even look his direction as I am stroking it. I feel his body tense up as he cums onto the wood floor.

"Now can I pee, Mistress?" he begs. I tell him that he must first clean up his mess, and force him to lick his cum off the floor. He makes a nasty face, but obeys. As soon as he is done I release him to go to the bathroom. When he returns I tell him that he will be spending the night in his new cage. After locking him up for the night and covering the crate, I leave a small opening in the front that is not covered by the blanket. I want him to have a clear view of me as I masturbate, taunting him the entire time.

3 comments:

  1. I've always love pet play and having subs sleep in cages next to my bed. This is a great visual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be doing this to my nasty little cuckhold this weekend... he has been very disobedient this week...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like mistress stuff but I don't have a mistress

    ReplyDelete