Saturday, May 2, 2009

My Scepter is a Hitachi Magic Wand

The Hitachi Magic Wand is, I believe, God's gift to women! It is by far my favorite vibrator, and the fact that it could pass (and does work) as a muscle massager as well leaves me free to keep it plugged in and placed near the head of my bed. For years it has brought me solitary pleasure, and on occasion I have allowed j to use it on me. I generally prefer he not, since I believe he should work for my orgasms, and the Magic Wand makes it too easy for him!

Recently I have begun incorporating the Magic Wand into our tease and denial sessions. This morning, for instance, I allowed j to touch my pussy. He relished this opportunity and brought me to two nice orgasms. Then I asked for my Magic Wand. I used it on my pussy and he asked permission to touch and suck my nipples as he often does on such occasions. The Magic Wand is so powerful that I generally push it against the lips of my pussy and leave it in place, since when I move it I climax immediately (yes, it IS that powerful). When I achieved my "magical" orgasm, I began using the wand on his cock. j is incredibly sensitive, so within seconds he is moaning that he is close to cumming. I allow him a break of just a few moments before I move the magic wand over his cock some more. This morning I did this about a dozen times, leaving him moaning with hips thrusting, hoping that I would let him climax. I, of course, did not allow this!

No comments:

Post a Comment