Sunday, May 10, 2009

About Last Night

Last night was our first face to face meeting with Domina and anthony from The Path Least Chosen. j and I had a bit of a drive to get there, and spent time discussing how we were feeling. While we were both nervous, we were also very excited to meet another couple who shares our desires for a female dominated relationship.

When j and I pulled up to the restaurant, I was wondering what I was getting in to. We were in the middle of a terrible thunderstorm, and the outside of the restaurant looked quite run down. Fortunately, Domina and anthony arrived shortly thereafter. It was so great seeing them and finally being able to put faces to names. They are a cute couple- Domina is effervescent, bubbly and bright. anthony is a bit shy and reserved, and has a sweet smile. The restaurant turned out far better than expected. The inside was quite nice and the food was delicious and inexpensive.

We initially talked more about our lives. The conversation at this point was very vanilla, but even so it was nice to finally feel that I could be free and let my guard down around someone else. D/s has become quite a bit of who we are, and it is difficult to have something you feel so strongly about that you cannot share with anyone other than your partner. The best analogy I can give is spending time with Grandma. When you go to see Grandma, there are things you cannot do or say, simply because she cannot handle them (or at least my Grandma couldn't). Therefore the entire time you spend with Grandma you are never really quite yourself since you are censoring your words and editing them as you say them lest Grandma think you are anything less than perfect. This analogy, while a bit long-winded, describes how I feel when spending time with our vanilla friends. I can never fully relax and be myself.

Talking with Domina and anthony was like talking with old friends. There were never any gaps in the conversation, it just flowed freely. It was nice to see anthony opening up more as the night went on and he became more comfortable. Time seemed to fly by, and gradually the restaurant emptied until it was just our table sitting next to the kitchen help. I really did not want the evening to end, and we agreed to go get drinks and dessert. By this time we all seemed to be a bit more relaxed and the conversation seemed to drift towards our relationships and fetishes. anthony, when he does speak, is very profound. I remember listening to him thinking "Wow, I really need to remember that line, that's great." Domina just makes me smile. I love how she would pull things out of anthony, sharing bits of themselves and their desires. At one point they referred to who outfreaked who. This reference was followed shortly thereafter by anthony asking j about urethral sounds and how the heck they worked (with a horrified look on his face)! So maybe we won the outfreak battle, but I am not so sure we will win the war!

It wasn't until after 1 a.m. that we called it a night. I normally would have fallen asleep in the car on the ride home, but instead talked with j about how our evening went. We both agreed it went as well as it possibly could have. I am looking forward to getting together with Domina and anthony again soon. I can even see shopping and spending time with Domina on one of her nights away from anthony. Girls time is always good, especially when we can bounce ideas off each other! Thank you, Domina and anthony, for a wonderful evening. Hope it is the first of many to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment