Friday, May 8, 2009

Excited About Tomorrow Night

Some posts back I wrote about meeting another couple online who lives near us. They also live a femdom lifestyle. While we have chatted and exchanged emails, we have yet to meet face to face. It looks like this will happen tomorrow night. Up until this morning it seemed iffy at best, as we switched weekends with my ex-husband, so I will have all my children with me this weekend. Four kids, two dogs and five little puppies is a daunting task for any sitter, but fortunately our wonderful babysitter/employee came through for us yet again. This will allow us to meet Domina and anthony. If you are not yet aware of their blog, it is The Path Least Chosen.

I am really looking forward to meeting both of them. We have living a femdom life for nearly five years now, but have never had anyone with whom we felt comfortable sharing it. While a few people who are very close to us do know, it is certainly not something we discuss with them.

In other news, j has really stepped up his submission. he himself came to me in his CB-3000 and asked me if I would lock him up. he knows this pleases me, and I become aroused just thinking about it during the day. By being locked away, he is surrendering to me completely. The fact that this is of his own doing is exhilarating.

he looks quite sexy in his panties. Actually, we match today! he has yet to hand-wash my panties for me, but they are waiting for him and I am sure he will do it tonight. I so appreciate Eclectic Enchantress' suggestions for him for washing my panties! I will make sure he follows your directions. I enjoy that in a way, another Domme is telling him what to do. Just what a good submissive hubby needs!

1 comment:

  1. It's so much fun to be able to collaberate!! I find often that by just chatting with a friend, we can come up with even more fun, neato and wicked things to do than what I my have thought of on my own.

    Enjoy your meeting with Domina and anthony!! It truly is a wonderful experience to spend time with like minded people. It's really a pleasure to be able to talk about family, life, kids and D/s all mixed together without having to watch what you say.

    EE

    ReplyDelete