Monday, May 11, 2009

Pushed Too Far?

Sunday was an exciting day! j and I were both feeling in the mood after all of our D/s talk with Domina and anthony. I told j that I was going to start working on his ability to last longer when we make love. he seemed a little discouraged, thinking it wouldn't be possible for him to last as long as I would like. I like powerful sex with lots of deep thrusting and hot, sweaty bodies, and when we do make love I am a very load moaner. My moans and screams quickly send j over the edge.

I began by taunting j, telling him that I wanted his cock in me. I wanted him to show me how long he could last, and prove to me that he is a man. I continued whispering into his ear as we made love. We made love off and on for quite some. j would stop periodically as he got close to orgasm. As much as possible, I tried to preoccupy myself with thoughts of anything other than the sex I was having. I was not going to allow him to use my moans as an excuse for why he couldn't control himself.

Our love making continued until he could barely put his cock inside me without withdrawing it immediately for fear of cumming. I asked him to beg me to let him cum. I enjoy hearing him beg and grovel, wanting release so badly. For a while I just smiled and told him to beg more. It was very intense and was taking me over the edge. Finally, I told him that I would allow him to cum, but that he had to promise to remain submissive after his orgasm. he also had to promise to do whatever I said. he, of course, agreed and was granted an orgasm.

We made love using a condom, and when we were done I instructed him to remove the condom and drink his sperm. I know that he does not like doing this at all. he will lick his cum off me on occasion, or taste a bit on my finger, but he hates even that. he really protested my request to drink his cum. This didn't surprise me, but it did frustrate me. I told him that he could choose not to, but he needed to realize that his submission is about My needs, and not just his. I believe this hit home with him, and he agreed to swallow his cum for me. he didn't like it, but he followed my direction.

We talked about this later, and he told me that swallowing his own semen is close to a hard limit for him, not because of the humiliation factor, but simply because he doesn't like the taste. I am working now on changing his diet to improve the taste for him, since I do so enjoy seeing him submit in his way.

5 comments:

  1. Ah yes, changes in diet can make a difference. And good for his health overall too!! Avoiding red meat, coffee, smoking, asparagus, heavily processed foods, garlic and oily fish for starters will help. Can help with body odor and urine odor as well. Drinking fruit juice (as natural as possible), eating fruit, green/herbal teas with raw sugar (vs. refined or substitutes) are simple ways to adjust to changes in diet and redefining taste.

    And when he's naughty and needs a punishment, cook up a few garlic cloves and have him eat them a few hours prior to release *WEG*. Be sure to feed him parsley after so you don't have to worry about bad breath or garlic kisses...LOL

    ta ta

    EE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he did it anyway. I appreciate that he loves me enough to stretch himself and go beyond what is comfortable.

    EE- as always, you are a great source of wisdom! In the quest for better tasting cum, a diet may be in order. Killing two birds with one stone, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. he he he...kill two birds with one stone. Always good to have a goal in mind *wink*

    EE

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOT! And very impressive...j's submission..sounds like you both had a great Sunday! : ) Take care-

    -D

    ReplyDelete