Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Bitch Is Back In Town

Seems that my Dominance level is getting back to normal, as is j's level of submission. he is back to being obedient and his servitude is a welcome change from the few weeks of laziness and preoccupation. Our relationship truly seems to be symbiotic in the sense that when I exert my Dominance in a strong manner, his level of submission increases as well. Likewise, when he is extra submissive, I am more inclined to let the Dominant side of myself show in a strong way.

This morning was a perfect example of what I consider a good morning for us. I got up early to work out (not the normal for me, but put me in a great frame of mind). I interrupted j's morning routine by pushing him into the bathroom and telling him to pull down his pants. his ass looked adorable in my pink and purple thong, and I began to redden it, spanking him quite forcefully. he muttered something about me making the color of his ass pink like the panties...I told him I was going to make it PURPLE to match the panties instead!

I believe that our recent problems have been more over the stress and strain of having family visiting and a lot going on than any actual deterioration in our relationship. Still, we need to learn to work through those times without allowing our personal relationship to diminish.

No comments:

Post a Comment