Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Verdict Is...

It has taken me a while to mull over punishment ideas for j. he has stepped up his behavior quite a bit in the meantime, hopefully more out of respect than fear for what he may have coming. Initially I considered forcing him to sleep in the spare bedroom for a week. Upon further consideration though, I realized that this would simply take him further away from me (something I definitely do not want). In a way, I would be punishing myself as well, and that is not acceptable.

I have decided that his punishment will be multi-faceted. He will be wearing panties for the next month. This, generally, does not appeal to him but is something that I enjoy. I am certain that the frequent reminder of his position throughout the day will help to reinforce his submission. During this month, he will be washing all of his (and my) panties by hand and laying them out to dry. Finally, he has coming to him quite a CBT session. I have been reading up on various techniques that will make him squirm. This part of the punishment he will enjoy, to a certain extent, though I plan on pushing his limits.

Hopefully these will help to reinforce his submission. If they don't, further punishment will be in order (which is always exciting)!

3 comments:

  1. he he he...sounds like a fun month ahead *grin*

    Hand washed panties are actually quite nice. You can wash them in lingerie soap or what have you then do a quick wash using a favorite body wash. Or, during the final rinse, add a drop or two of an essential oil to a sink of water and you'll have some very nice smelling items. Also, depending upon your likes, having them folded and put away in color/type/fabric order is preferred as well.

    Of course many men love sniffing panties, you should have him sniff his own.

    ta ta

    EE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mistress and EE for Your instructions/suggestions. i look forward to pleasing You and earning Your trust again, You are very kind and thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, you have a very nice blog here. If you like we could exchange links betwen our blogs.

    If you like this idea, please, let me know!

    Best Regards

    ReplyDelete